Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Civil Hospital Patients - Rahul's update

I got the most amazing news today that I felt I had to share. For those of you who remember, Rahul is the 3 year old boy that had tuberculosis meningities and was admitted here. He got better, but was still malnourished, and his parents were not very concerned about making sure he gets better. One of the field workers at the Real Medicine Foundation emailed me an update. Below is a before and then two after pictures that explain the transformation better than my words can describe. I literally did not recognize the little boy as Rahul! He is interactive and trying to talk and grab things and he is holding his own weight up...it is simply a miracle to see his transformation. A little bit of love, communication, and effort very clearly goes a long way. It is so inspiring to see his transformation into a healthy 3 year old boy!!

Before:



After:

No comments:

Post a Comment